On accusations that the government had ordered the fleet "by stealth" in that there was no public consultation, that the fleet had not been tendered for and that parliament's defence committee had been ignored, the NGO, Economists Allied for Arms Reduction (ECAAR), rushed to the Cape High Court and obtained an order that prevented the government from signing the deal until all parties had had an opportunity to file the necessary court papers.
What does EAAR stand for?
EAAR stands for Economists Allied for Arms Reduction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAAR
We have 1 other meaning of EAAR in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Adequacy Assessment Projection (Australia)
- Ente Autonomo Acquedotto Pugliese (Italian: Self-Contained Apulian Aqueduct; Bari, Italy)
- Estate Agents' Association of Pune (India)
- European Alcohol Action Plan (est. 1992; World Health Organization)
- European Association for Animal Production
- European Association for Aviation Psychology
- European-Australian Asia-Pacific Nexus
- Electron-Excited Auger-Electron Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- European Association of Airline Pilot Schools
- East Africa Al Qaeda
- Endoluminal Abdominal Aneurysm Repair
- European Association of Authorized Representatives
- Evansville Area Association of Realtors (Evansville, IN)
- Excitatory Amino Acid Receptors
- East Alabama Amateur Radio Club
- Experimental Advanced Airborne Research LIDAR
- Eastern Arizona Amateur Radio Society
- Education Assessment and Accountability Review Subcommittee
- Email Analysing and Auto Responding System
- Extensible AAR Acquisition, Retrieval, and Storage System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson School of Public Affairs, The University of Texas at Austin, and chair of Economists Allied For Arms Reduction (www.