6 million micro loans that have been extended to borrowers belonging to economically weaker sections, the company said.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Economically Weaker Section
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Warfare Request/Tasking Message
- Euromicro Workshop on Real-Time Systems (computing research conference)
- E Web Solutions (various locations)
- Early Warning Signal
- Early Warning System
- Early Wet Season
- Earth Wheel Sky (band)
- East Wiltshire School (Cornwall, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- East Woods School (Long Island, NY)
- Eastern Washington State
- Education Welfare Service (UK)
- Egypt Web Solutions
- Electrical Wafer Sorting (operation of electrically testing dice on a silicon wafer)
- Electronic Warfare Simulator
- Electronic Warfare Squadron
- Electronic Warfare Suite
- Electronic Warfare Supervisor/System
- Electronic Warfare Support
- Electronic Weather Station (various companies)
- Electronic Weighing Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BSP, which had also abstained, claims it isn't against women's reservation, but wants a sub- quota for women from SC/ STs backward castes, minorities and economically weaker sections.
In fact, many of the youths who take part in demonstrations and unruly acts should be from the economically weaker section of Bahrain's population.
They should be an essential part of the diet of socially and economically weaker sections of society.
The government, which earlier asked slum dwellers to pay Rs60,000 (Dh4,406) to get economically weaker section (EWS) flats, has now made an exemption.