Dubai:Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza), the flagship Free Zone operation of Economic Zones World (EZW), has highlighted the UAE's World Expo 2020 bid and the event's strategic importance for global trade and business at a recently held "Doing Business in Dubai" conference in Paris.
What does EZW stand for?
EZW stands for Economic Zones World (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EZW
- End Zero Tolerance
- Enterprise Zone Trust
- External Zone Routing Table
- EZ Traffic School Online
- Elektrotechnicky Zkusebni Ustav (Czech: Electrotechnical Testing Institute)
- Europäische Zahlungsunion (European Payments Agreement)
- Eidgenössische Zollverwaltung (German: federal customs administration)
- Emulsified Zero-Valent Iron
- Europskeho Zdruzenia Volneho Obchodu
- Ebony Zebra Wood (dashboard trim color)
- Embedded Zero-tree Wavelet
- EZ Widget and Graphics Library (GUI and graphics library)
- Easy Jet (UK airlines)
- Exclusive Economic Zone (fisheries)
- At City Shop for Repairs (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Bioavailability (fraction of drug reaching systemic circulation)
- Cleared to Fix
- F Sub-Shell (fourth outer subshell of an electron shell)
- Fable (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza), the flagship Free Zone operation of Economic Zones World (EZW), has highlighted the UAE's World Expo 2020 bid and the event's strategic importance for global trade and business at a recently held "Doing Business in Dubai" conference in Paris.
Salma Ali Saif Bin Hareb, CEO, Economic Zones World, the parent company of TechnoPark, said, "The initiative is part of EZW's concerted efforts to develop and position TechnoPark as a unique centre where innovative ideas and technology can work together to bring the country's aspiration of becoming a true knowledge economy to life.
Economic Zones World is involved in numerous sustainable projects around the world.
Project Location : TechnoPark,Dubai Details : TechnoPark,the science and technology facilitator of Economic Zones World announced that it has signed a land lease agreement with First Sea Mining Factory LLC to be built in TechnoPark.
Talal Al Hashemi, managing director, Economic Zones World UAE region, said: "We have invested considerable time and effort on our facilities which are designed keeping our customers' varied needs in mind.
Summary: Dubai Institute of Technology (DIT), the science and technology facilitator of Economic Zones World has announced today that it has signed an agreement with the leading European applied research organization, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, on the development of a strategic science & technology framework within Dubai Institute of Technology.