Summary: Sajid Javid, Economic Secretary to the Treasury, has responded to PAC claims that the Treasury does not have any clear goals.
What does EST stand for?
EST stands for Economic Secretary to the Treasury (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EST
We have 267 other meanings of EST in our Acronym Attic
- Shirley M. Ehrenkranz School of Social Work (New York University; New York, NY)
- Electronic Solid State Wide Angle Camera System
- European Society for the Study of Western Esotericism (Netherlands)
- Electronic Switching System Exchange
- Environmental Studies Summer Youth Institute
- Earliest Start Time
- Eastern Standard Time (GMT-0500)
- École Secondaire et Technique (French: Secondary and Technical School)
- École Supérieure des Transports (French: Higher School of Transport)
- Ecologically Sustainable Tourism
- Edge Seal Technologies (est. 1987; Ohio)
- Education Support Team (various locations)
- Educational School Tours, Inc.
- Edwards Systems Technologies (GE Security)
- Electrical Safety Test (band)
- Electrical Safety Testing
- Electronic Security Tactical (US military)
- Electronic Sell-Through
- Electronic Shelf Tag
- Electronic Shipping Tools (Canada Post)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Economic Secretary to the Treasury Sajid Javid said: "The North Sea is a vital national asset, with oil and gas production supporting a third of a million jobs.
But Chloe Smith, economic secretary to the Treasury, defended the Government's work in the region, saying that "the North East faces difficult challenges.
In a hearing before the Culture, Media and Sport select committee last month, economic secretary to the Treasury Chloe Smith pledged that the new mechanism would be revenue neutral.
Assistant whip and Norwich North MP Chloe Smith, 29, becomes economic secretary to the Treasury, while Chelsea and Fulham MP Greg Hands, 45, takes her place in the whips' office.
Ms Greening, economic secretary to the treasury, was in the city to answer questions and meet jobhunters at a jobs fair.