[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "With the GEMS economic scenario generator, the principal advantage is in the robustness of the models," said Suchar.
What does ESG stand for?
ESG stands for Economic Scenario Generator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESG
We have 190 other meanings of ESG in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Sensory Functional Theory
- EFTA (European Free Trade Association) Singapore Free Trade Agreement
- Enhanced Standard Format Unit
- European Society of Female Urology
- European Structural Funds Voluntary Organisations Northern (Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK)
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Emergency Support Function #4 Wildland Support
- European Stone Fruit Yellows
- European Stone Fruit Yellows Phytoplasma
- École Supérieure de Gemmologie (French: Graduate School of Gemology)
- Ecole Supérieure de Gestion (French: School of Management)
- Eduard Spranger Gymnasium
- Education Solutions Group
- Education Strategy Group (various organizations)
- El Segundo (Amtrak station code; El Segundo, CA)
- Electrically Suspended Gyroscope
- Electronic Security Group
- Electronic Service Guide (used in DVB)
- Electronic Standards Group
- Electronic Submissions Gateway
- Electronic Systems Group (DRS Technologies, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Considerations for the risk model include using a robust economic scenario generator, modeling assets and liabilities in the same model at the same time and reflecting management decisions.