The deal was signed between KfW, the German Development Bank and the Economic Relations Division in Dhaka to provide the funds.
What does ERD stand for?
ERD stands for Economic Relations Division (Bangladesh)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERD
We have 135 other meanings of ERD in our Acronym Attic
- Education and Research Consortium of the Western Carolinas
- Emergency Raw Cooling Water System
- Early Random Drop
- Early Release Date (prision)
- Early Renal Damage
- Early Return of Dependents
- Earthquake Resistant Design
- Economic Recovery Development
- Economic Relations Department (various locations)
- Ecosystems Research Division (US EPA)
- effective rim diameter (cycles)
- Elastic Recoil Detection
- Électricité de France Réseaux de Distribution (French)
- Electronic Restraint Device
- Eligible Rollover Distribution
- Emergency Repair Disk
- Emergency Reserve Decoration (UK)
- Emergency Response Division
- Emerging Research Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our implementing agencies are waiting for the lender's clarification about the complexities that have arisen in the procurement issue," Express quoted a senior economic relations division official as saying.
We have requested our economic relations division to collect details of the Iranian offer involving Bangladesh with the proposed .
IDB has almost completed the work-plan on how it will spend the donation in Bangladesh's cyclone-prone south and southwestern districts,' an official of the Economic Relations Division (ERD) under Finance Ministry reportedly said.
Japanese Ambassador to Bangladesh Yoshikazu Kaneko exchanged documents on the grant Tuesday in Dhaka with Masihur Rahman, secretary of the Bangladeshi Finance Ministry's Economic Relations Division, the Japanese ministry said in a statement.
Finance Minister AMA Muhith opened the web-portal at a event held at the NEC auditorium in capital's Sher-e-Banglanagar, hosted by the Economic Relations Division (ERD).
When the Norway embassy, Norwegian aid agency Norad and the Economic Relations Division in Bangladesh demanded that he return the money to Grameen Bank, the microcredit guru gave back less than some 2 billion Bangladesh taka ($30 million) of the $100 million.
The Iranian ambassador to Bangladesh sent a letter to this effect to the finance ministry's economic relations division (ERD) showing interest to involve Bangladesh along with two other South Asian countries in the much- talked-about multi-country gas pipeline.