It should also give more attention to the marginalized poor people, said Samir Abdullah, director of Palestinian Economic Policy Research Institute, MAS.
What does EPRI stand for?
EPRI stands for Economic Policy Research Institute (est. 1994; South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPRI
We have 13 other meanings of EPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Publishing Research Group (various locations)
- Environmental Policy Review Group
- Ethnocentric, Polycentric, Regiocentric and Geocentric
- European Philosophy Research Group
- European Pipeline Research Group (trade association)
- Experiment Planning/Peer Review Group
- Eastern Pennsylvania Reining Horse Association
- Eastern Plains Reining Horse Association (Peyton, CO)
- Employer-Provided Retiree Health Insurance
- Expelling Pathogens Regardless of Hard Stool
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Imaging
- Emergency Preparedness Resource Inventory (US DHHS)
- Environmental Protection and Research Institute (Gaza, Palestine)
- European Parliaments Research Initiatives
- Epiphytic Plant Research and Information Center (The Netherlands)
- Emergency Planning, Radiation and Incidents Division (UK)
- European Pharmaceutical Regulation and Innovation Systems
- Ear Pathology Research Laboratory (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Electric Power Research Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al Hamli said the most outstanding initiatives in 2008 included the setting up of the DCC, and Economic Policy Research Institute (EPRI), in addition to the Legal & Regulatory Affairs office.
The Secretary-General said that the General Secretariat's most outstanding achievements in 2008 included the formation of the Dubai Competitiveness Council (DCC), the Economic Policy Research Institute (EPRI) and the Legal and Regulatory Affairs Office.