20 August 2009 - A list recently issued by the Beijing Development and Reform Commission, an economic planning agency, names the 12 main factories believed to be causing major water pollution in China's capital as well as the 15 companies using the most energy.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for Economic Planning Agency (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Pollution Prevention Project (USAID)
- Extensible PERL Pre-Processor
- Ubiquitin-Extension Protein 52
- East Palo Alto (California)
- Eastern Planning Area
- Eastern Psychological Association (Piscataway, NJ)
- Ecole des Pupilles de l'Air (French flight school)
- École du Patrimoine Africain (French: School of African Heritage)
- École Polytechnique d'Assurances (French: Polytechnic School of Insurance)
- Economic Partnership Agreement
- Economic Price Adjustment
- Economics and Public Affairs
- Edmonton Police Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Education Program Assistant
- Educational Paperback Association
- Educational Partnership Agreement
- Educational Policy and Administration (various schools)
- Educational Programs Abroad
- Effective Project Approval (Canada)
- Effective Projected Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO, March 9 Kyodo Economic Planning Agency chief Taichi Sakaiya said Tuesday he sees no need to take immediate action on interest rates, saying both long-term and short-term rates have fallen considerably from last month.
30 Kyodo The Economic Planning Agency (EPA) said Wednesday it will seek a fiscal 2001 budget of 20.