Caglayan noted that he and Libyan finance minister agreed to sign social security and economic partnership agreement as well as agreement on prevention of double taxation soon.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for Economic Partnership Agreement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Embedded Peer-to-Peer System (computer communication protocol)
- Environmental Pollution Prevention Project (USAID)
- Extensible PERL Pre-Processor
- Ubiquitin-Extension Protein 52
- East Palo Alto (California)
- Eastern Planning Area
- Eastern Psychological Association (Piscataway, NJ)
- Ecole des Pupilles de l'Air (French flight school)
- École du Patrimoine Africain (French: School of African Heritage)
- École Polytechnique d'Assurances (French: Polytechnic School of Insurance)
- Economic Planning Agency (Japan)
- Economic Price Adjustment
- Economics and Public Affairs
- Edmonton Police Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Education Program Assistant
- Educational Paperback Association
- Educational Partnership Agreement
- Educational Policy and Administration (various schools)
- Educational Programs Abroad
- Effective Project Approval (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite an economic partnership agreement that took effect in 2011, trade and investment relations between the two countries have yet to realize their full potential, The Japan Times quoted the experts, as saying.
uk Global Banking News - 20 December 2012 The central bank of Thailand has warned about the US-initiated Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP).
The Economic Partnership Agreement provides duty and quota free access to the EU market for exports from the four countries.
Japan explained its domestic laws and regulations as well as economic partnership agreements it has already concluded with other countries, Japan''s (NHK WORLD) website reported.
The Namibian government is not responsible for the delay in reaching a conclusion regarding the economic partnership agreement (EPA) with the European Union.
Shoes are making the most of rules of origin for DR-CAFTA and the Economic Partnership Agreement with Europe (EPA).