Often the rate of deterioration is low for many items and there is scarcely any need to consider the deterioration in the determination of economic lot sizes.
What does ELS stand for?
ELS stands for Economic Lot Size (lean manufacturing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELS
We have 237 other meanings of ELS in our Acronym Attic
- E-Learning Services (various organizations)
- Early Life Stress
- Early Life Support
- Early Literacy Station (digital learning solution)
- Earnings and Leave Statement
- Earth Landing System
- East London, South Africa - Ben Shoeman (Airport Code)
- Eastern Launch Site
- Easy Language Storage (file extension)
- Easylink Services (various locations)
- Editor in the Life Sciences (designation for certified medical/science editors)
- Education and Life Skills (various organizations)
- Education Lottery Scholarship (North Carolina)
- Education, Learning and Skills
- Educational Longitudinal Study
- Eesti Loomakaitse Seltsi (Estonian: Animal Protection Society of Estonia)
- Effective Learning Service (UK)
- Electric Limit Switch
- Electrical Lean Switch
- Electrical System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other cases, flexibility means that the equipment will run economic lot sizes of one product.
The incorporation of transportation charges into the economic lot size calculation is necessary if an accurate picture of the annual purchase cost distribution is to exist.