Tenders are invited for Tender Notice For Hiring Of Dly Taxis (Cars) For Use In The Central Economic Intelligence Bureau
What does ECINT stand for?
ECINT stands for Economic Intelligence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- E-Commerce Integration Meta Framework
- Enterprise Chemical Information Management System
- Erie County Internet Mapping System (New York)
- European Colloquium on Indonesian and Malay Studies
- East Coast Indoor Nationals (annual car and motorcycle show)
- Eastern Colorado Independent Networks (Byers, CO)
- Electronic Commerce Information Network (Dortmund, Germany)
- Enforcement Communications Information Network
- Extended Care Information Network (software company)
- Electronic Charting and Integrated Navigation System (US Coast Guard)
- European Conference on Integrated Optics
- European Conference on Interventional Oncology
- Executive Chief Information Officer (Arkansas)
- Experiment Computer Input/Output (Spacelab)
- Export Credit Insurance Organization (est. 1988; Athens, Greece)
- Early Childhood Intervention Program
- Energy Conservation Improvement Program
- Energy Conversion Investment Program
- Engine Company Inspection Program
- Enhanced Critical Infrastructure Protection (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ECONOMIC intelligence agencies have started zeroing in on cases where value of real estate sales have been deliberately suppressed to cheat the government of stamp duty revenue.
The newly appointed Vice Chairman is Barry Wallace, International Operations Manager for Marks and Spencer, who supported Gillian's positive comments about the group, adding that the range of outside speakers and contributors considerably enhanced the value of meetings to members, in particular regarding economic intelligence and forecasting relating to current and future cost trends relating to international shipping and aviation matters, and in providing advance notice concerning changes to future European transport legislation.
The arrested individual has also confessed to passing economic intelligence about Iran's use of other countries' flags in transporting its oil abroad.
The former intelligence officer revealed that while the interception facility at Jakarta collected intelligence on terrorist threats and smuggling, the main focus was on political, diplomatic and economic intelligence.
A meeting, which was attended by senior officials of the Central Economic Intelligence Bureau (CEIB), Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Finance Ministry, stressed on devising ways to check money laundering through these banks.
Since its launch in February, 32 Advisors has expanded with several notable partners joining including Austan Goolsbee, former Chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisors, now heading the firm's Economic Intelligence practice; and Barry Johnson, former Executive Director of President Obama's FDI initiative, SelectUSA, now heading 32 Advisors Inbound Investment and Global Market Access practice.
According to research cited by global law firm Reed Smith, conducted by the Economic Intelligence Unit (EIU), 53% of senior executives see global economic circumstances as the prime risk factor when doing business internationally.