Alston served as Vice-President of the Economic History Association in 2010-11.
What does EHA stand for?
EHA stands for Economic History Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHA
We have 98 other meanings of EHA in our Acronym Attic
- Symbol for standard oxidation-reduction potential
- Environmental Health & Pesticides Services
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Environmental Health & Safety Research
- Essential Hypertension with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Earth Humanitarian Agency
- Easley Homeschool Athletics (Easley, SC)
- Eastbourne Hospitality Association (UK)
- Eastern Hunter Association (Raleigh, NC)
- École Hôtelière d'Avignon (French: Hotel School of Avignon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This project grew from a failed meeting in November 1993, when scholars from the Economic History Association, the Social Science History Association and the Cliometric Society tried unsuccessfully to persuade the U.
He has also served as president of the Economic History Association, the Western Economics Association International, and the International Society for the New Institutional Economics.
Cole Prize in 2008, awarded by the Economic History Association for the best paper published in the Journal of Economic History between September 2007 and September 2008.