The upcoming Leadership Training Institute seminar "Formulating Effective Economic Development Policy, Marketing and Communication Strategies," to be held May 17-19 in Manhattan Beach, Calif.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Economic Development Policy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 228 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Early Departure Procedure (maritime)
- Eastern Daily Press (UK)
- Eating Disorders Program
- Eau de Parfum
- Ecclesiastical Deed Poll
- Échantillon Démographique Permanent (French: Permanent Demographic Sample)
- Eco-Domestic Product
- École Départementale de Puériculture (French: Departmental Nursery School)
- Economic Development and Planning (various organizations)
- Economic Development Partnership
- Economic Development Professional (Northeast Economic Developers Association)
- Economics Discussion Paper Series (UK)
- Ecuaciones en Derivadas Parciales (Spanish: Equation in Partial Derivatives)
- Edema Disease Principle
- Educational Development Plan
- Educational Development Program
- Electricidade de Portugal (Portugal)
- Electro Deposition Plating (coating)
- Electro-Diesel Portal (French vehicle repair company)
- Electron Density Profile
Samples in periodicals archive:
He vowed to target outlying and poor areas of Lebanon through a balanced economic development policy expressing at the same time willingness to deal with the Hariri Bloc in pursuit of this objective.
A sound economic development policy addresses the following major elements: * Goals and objectives for economic development * Conditions under which public subsidization will be provided for private activities * The financial incentives the government may use * Performance standards for economic development projects * How development proposals will be evaluated * Systems for monitoring compliance with performance standards This article describes each of these policy elements as well as considerations for putting the policies into practice.
Vincent Hospital Education: Clark University, Worcester Public Schools Political Experience: City Councilor-at-Large, four terms; chairman of Standing Committee on Rules and Regulations and chairman of Standing Committee on Youth, Parks and Recreation Quote: "Investment in our young people is the single best economic development policy we could possibly adopt.
The Relocation and Employment Assistance Program (REAP), a critical component in the City's economic development policy, was renewed this year.