To improve our general understanding of metropolitan governance and joint ventures, this study focuses on the relations among local governments and other government and non-government organizations that comprise a metropolitan-wide economic development network.
What does EDNET stand for?
EDNET stands for Economic Development Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDNET
- Beilngries (airport code; Germany)
- École Doctorale Normande de Chimie (French chemistry graduate school)
- End Depo-Now Campaign (patient advocacy)
- Dinkelsbuhl-Sinbronn (airport code; Germany)
- Economic Development Association of North Dakota
- Eden Energy Corp. (est. 1999)
- Erbach (airport code; Germany)
- Evaluation of the Distributed National Electronic Resource (UK; funded by the Joint Information Systems Committee)
- Earth Data Network for Education and Scientific
- Earth Day Network
- Educational Network
- Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation
- Elsenthal Grafenau (airport code; Germany)
- Endogenous Digitalis-Like Natriuretic Factor
- Education Developers Network Group (UK)
- Giengen Brenz (airport code; Germany)
- Bad Worishofen-Nord (airport code; Germany)
- École de Diététique et Nutrition Humaine (French: School of Dietetics and Human Nutrition)
- Egg Development Neurosecretory Hormone
- Berching-Breitenfurt (airport code; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Marrakech - Mayor of Rabat Fathallah Oualaou was elected, here on Thursday, President of the Local Economic Development Network of Africa (LEDNA).
The International Refuge Organization organized its first conference regarding its economic development network in the area of Akkar in north Lebanon, under the auspices of Interior Minister in the caretaking government, Ziad Baroud.
At Northeastern, members of the Economic Development network became interested in joining together in a community education project as a means to attract new clients.
Progress has been made to secure the increased involvement of ethnic minority groups in regional economic development networks," the blueprint pointed out.
Ottawa Community Economic Development Network c/o Social Planning Council of Ottawa.