com)-- Recently Lindsey Zion, economic development assistant for Saginaw Future, received certification as an Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP) from the National Development Council (NDC).
What does EDFP stand for?
EDFP stands for Economic Development Finance Professional
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDFP
We have 2 other meanings of EDFP in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Defense Financial Management
- EPoS (Electronic Point of Sale) Data Facilities Management (UK)
- Mannheim (airport code; Germany)
- Enhanced Defense Financial Management Training
- Enhanced Defense Financial Management Training Course (US Army)
- Educational Foundation
- Marburg-Schonstadt (airport code; Germany)
- Michelstadt (airport code; Germany)
- Eating Disorder Foundation of Orange County (Lake Forest, CA)
- Early Diastolic Filling Period (echocardiography)
- Elko Daily Free Press (Elko, NV)
- Engine Driven Fuel Pump (aircraft and other engined vehicles)
- Engineering Data For Provisioning
- Everyday Fair Pricing
- Ober-Moerlen (airport code; Germany)
- Allendorf/Eder (airport code; Germany)
- Effective Date of Federal Recognition
- Electronic Diary Feedback Report
- Emmanuel Diais Formation Recrutement (French training and recruitment company)
- East District Family Resource Center (Richmond, VA)