Hyrian is eligible for the Relocation and Employment Assistance Program (REAP) through New York City's Economic Development Corporation.
What does EDCOR stand for?
EDCOR stands for Economic Development Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDCOR
- Economic Development Corporation of Oxnard (Oxnard, CA)
- Economic Development for Central Oregon
- Exploration Drilling Corporation
- Extended Duration Crew Operations
- El Dorado County Office of Education (California)
- Eleventh District Cost of Funds Index
- Education Committee
- Technical Committee on Control Education (IFAC)
- European Documentation Centre and Observatory on Migration and Ethnic Relations
- Engineering and Development Corporation of the Philippines
- Edwin Cordevilla (founder and CEO of Mediatrends Advertising & PR Systems, Inc)
- Electronic Development Corporation (Carlsbad, NM)
- Eccentric Dynamic Compression Plate (head and neck surgery)
- Education and Career Planning (college course)
- Education Counseling and Personnel Services (University of Maryland)
- Electronic Direct and Counter-Cyclical Payment Program (USDA)
- Energy Data Center of the Philippines (Manila, Philippines)
- Engineering Design Change Proposal
- Entretien Dépannage Chauffage Plomberie (French: Plumbing Heating Maintenance Troubleshooting)
- Extended Data Collect Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marie Economic Development Corporation, the Nord-Aski Regional Economic Development Corporation and the Northwestern Ontario Development Network.
New York City Economic Development Corporation issued a Request for Proposals for the sale and redevelopment of the landmark Kingsbridge Armory, a 575,000 s/f building at 29 West Kingsbridge Road in the Kingsbridge Heights section of the Bronx.
The stimulus for the partnership of the company and newly formed economic development corporation was the need to compete with new competition.