Korea has utilized US$ 30 million from economic development cooperation fund on conversion of Chandika Medical College Power Supply into Solar Energy and development of children hospital in Larkana under Economic Development Cooperation Fund (EDCF).
What does EDCF stand for?
EDCF stands for Economic Development Cooperation Fund (UNDP)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDCF
We have 12 other meanings of EDCF in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Dispersion Compensation Engine (Scintera Networks)
- Enterprise Distributed Computing Environment
- Entrepreneurial Development Conference and Expo (Canada)
- Error Detection and Correction Equipment
- El Dorado County Employees Association (Placerville, CA)
- Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County (Indiana)
- Economic Development Corporation of Erie County (Erie, PA)
- European Doctoral College on Environment and Health
- Education Center
- Echo Doppler Color Flow (vascular pathology)
- Endothelium Derived Contracting Factor (physiology)
- Energy Dissipation/Circulation Function (biotechnology)
- Enhanced Distributed Coordination Function
- Entrepots de Cambrai et Fontaine (French warehouses)
- European Digital Cinema Forum
- Endothelium-Derived Contracting Factor 1
- Escola de Direito de Campo Grande (Brazilian law school)
- Executive Deputy to the Commanding General
- Gottin (airport code; Germany)
- Economic Development Commission of Greater Logan Square & Avondale (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Korea has finalized details of its plan to offer low-interest government loans to Myanmar, ministry officials reportedly said, adding any government loans to Myanmar, if given, will come from the state-run Economic Development Cooperation Fund, primarily aimed at helping lesser-developed nations.
Three overseas donor agencies, the Japan Bank for International Cooperation, the Economic Development Cooperation Fund of South Korea, and the Swedish International Cooperation Agency, will fund most of the expansion.
The talks held in Islamabad on Tuesday came after the two agreed in 2010 on the broad direction of South Koreas plans to help Pakistan through its state-run economic development cooperation fund (EDCF), the ministry said, according to The Korean Times.
The talks held in Islamabad on Tuesday came after the two agreed in 2010 on the broad direction of South Korea's plans to help Pakistan through its state-run economic development cooperation fund (EDCF), the ministry said, according to The Korean Times.