The GTZ-supported two-day training for staff members of the State Veterinary and Sanitary Departments started on Monday as part of the Sustainable Economic Development Assistance Program in cooperation with the Training and Consulting Center.
What does EDAP stand for?
EDAP stands for Economic Development Assistance Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDAP
We have 19 other meanings of EDAP in our Acronym Attic
- Ecumenical Disability Advocates Network
- European Disposables and Nonwovens Association
- Eating Disorders Association of New Jersey (Metuchen, NJ)
- Economic Development Association of New Jersey
- Educational Drama Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Economic Development Agencies of New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Economic Development Association of New Zealand
- Editing Australia New Zealand (Japan and China based medical and science editing and writing service)
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention
- École Départementale des Arts et du Patrimoine (French: Departmental School of Arts and Heritage)
- EDGE Dynamic Abis Pool
- EGPRS Dynamic Abis Pool
- Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics
- Energy Descent Action Plan
- Engineering and Design Advisory Panel
- Engineering Development Assistance Program
- Équipe Départementale d'Animation Pédagogique (French: Animated Pedagogical Departmental Team)
- European Autonomy and Diversity Papers (est. 2004)
- Excess Delivery Acquisition Program (US FEMA)
- Extended Data Availability and Protection (fault tolerant disk technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laurel initiated an Economic Development Assistance program, through which the city can offer technical assistance to businesses along the corridor.