Economic Development Administration grant award of $405,023 to fund the Bristol Bay Jobs Accelerator Project.
What does EDA stand for?
EDA stands for Economic Development Administration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EDA
We have 236 other meanings of EDA in our Acronym Attic
- Early Departure Authorized
- Early Development Activity Center (Sony Education Foundation; Japan)
- Early Development Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Easy Data Access (computing)
- Eating Disorders Anonymous
- Eating Disorders Association (UK)
- École de Danse Aubagnaise (French dance school)
- École des Avocats (French: Law School)
- Économat des Armées (French: Commissary of the Army)
- Economic Decision Analysis
- Economic Development America
- Economic Development Authority
- Economically Disadvantaged Area
- Economie Dinamiche Asiatiche (Italian: Dynamic Asian Economies)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia, Anhidrotic
- Ectodysplasin A
- Ed DuPont & Associates
- Éducation et Apprentissage (French: Education and Learning)
- Educational Development Associates, LLC
- Educational Development Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The investment by the Economic Development Administration and our partners will allow us to develop and support a cohesive program designed to facilitate job and business development, expansion and innovation, resulting in further diversification of our regional economy.
Economic Development Administration awarded Swanson a $100,000 Trade Adj-ustment Assistance grant.
9 million grant by the federal Economic Development Administration to develop a new Center for Competitive Economics and Entrepreneurship.
The US Economic Development Administration already offered $200,000 for planning, developing, and designing the city's Electronic Transport Development Center.