That's what can happen when all parties come together to remake a university system with economic development as the goal.
What does EDEV stand for?
EDEV stands for Economic Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDEV
- Electrical Designer (DesSoft program)
- Electronic Document Encryption System
- Equipment Definition Evolution Sheet (aviation)
- Esthetique de Suisse (French: Aesthetic Switzerland; spa; Switzerland)
- Ethnikos Dimokratikos Ellinikos Syndesmos (Greek: National Republican Greek League; Greece)
- Executive Director for Explosives Safety (US DoD)
- Endorsed Data Encryption Standard Products List
- Every Day Equine Supply Service
- East Dunbartonshire Enterprise Trust (UK)
- Environment and Development Education and Training (UK)
- Entrepreneurial Development Services (Eugene, OR)
- Enhanced Distant Early Warning
- Anchorage Elmendorf AFB (airport code, AK)
- Earliest Deadline First
- Early Departure Fee (hotels)
- Earth Defense Force (game)
- Earth's Defence Force (freeware game project)
- Eating Disorders Foundation (various locations)
- ECS Development Facility
- Edifício (Portuguese: building; postal usage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supreme Court ruled 5-4 that the use of eminent domain for economic development constitutes a valid public purpose and therefore is permissible under the Fifth Amendment to the U.
Clinton spoke of creating market incentives to spur economic development in a region that last enjoyed substantial relief from poverty only during the 1960s Great Society program.
Eligibility for Oklahoma's new economic development incentives, which were enacted in 1993 and 1994, are conditioned upon sustained increases in jobs and economic benefits to the state.
Chasing the Fortune 500 smokestacks is not the single economic development approach anymore: diversity exemplifies the new approach.