What does ECOS stand for?
ECOS stands for Economic Consequences of Smoking
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECOS
We have 74 other meanings of ECOS in our Acronym Attic
- Exploratory Center for Obesity Research (University of Washington)
- East Coast Outrigger Racing Association
- Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Centre
- European Consortium for Ocean Research Drilling
- Experimental Computer-Based Oceanographic Requirements Database
- European Conference on the Reaction Engineering of Polyolefins
- Corrosion Potential
- Essex Community Reuse and Recycling Network (UK)
- Commission for Economic and Social Policy
- Eastern Canada Orchid Society
- Electronic Commodity Ordering System (USDA)
- Electronic Coordinate Determination System
- Embedded Configurable Operating System
- Embedded Cygnus Operating System
- Enterprise Collaborative Operational Sensor
- Environmental Council of States
- ESA (European Space Agency) Crew Operations Support
- ESA Costing Software
- Established Church of Scotland (UK)
- European City Cooperation System