The Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), in its preliminary overview of the economies of Latin America and the Caribbean 2008, projects that the DR will end 2008 with a 4.
What does ELAC stand for?
ELAC stands for Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELAC
We have 25 other meanings of ELAC in our Acronym Attic
- English Language Acquisition for Adults (education)
- European Liner Affairs Association
- Expressions Learning Arts Academy (Gainesville, FL)
- East Lancashire Asian Arts Forum (Nelson, England, UK)
- East London Against the Arms Fair (UK peace organization)
- Employment Law Appeal Advice Scheme (UK)
- Environmental Laboratory Advisory Board (US EPA)
- European Lead Acid Battery Consortium
- East Los Angeles Branch Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- East Los Angeles College
- Elevator and Aileron Computer (Airbus A320)
- English Language Learners Advisory Committees
- English Learner Advisory Committee (California State Board of Education)
- Espace Lausannois d'Art Contemporain (French: Lausanne Space for Contemporary Art; Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Extraneous Logical and in Expression Used as Branch Condition (software fault)
- East Los Angeles Community Corporation
- Especialización en Cooperación Internacional para el Desarrollo (Spanish: Specialization in International Cooperation for Development; degree)
- Extended Life Attitude Control System (spacecraft)
- Electronics for Actuators and Integrated Systems (Switzerland)
- English Language Acquisition Department (Arizona and Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CD-ROM included) Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean.
6% of the region's population--an astonishing 213 million people--remain officially poor, according to the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean.