The scheme is funded by the Higher Education Funding Council for England's Economic Challenge Investment Fund and the closing date for applications is January 28.
What does ECIF stand for?
ECIF stands for Economic Challenge Investment Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECIF
We have 2 other meanings of ECIF in our Acronym Attic
- Enterasys Certified Internetworking Engineer
- European Car manufacturers Information Exchange
- European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Executive Council on Integrity and Efficiency
- Ebetsu Citizens' International Exchange Association (Japan)
- East Coast Indo-European Conference
- Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme
- Early Childhood Initiative Foundation
- Échanges et Cession d'Immeubles Forestiers (French: Forest Real Estate Exchange and Sale)
- École de Conduite Ile de France (French driving school)
- Empirical Cumulative Intensity Function
- Ensemble de Cors d'Ile de France (French orchestra)
- Enterprise Customer Information File
- Eosinophil Chemotactic Inhibitory Factor (immunology)
- Queensland East Coast Inshore Finfish Fishery (Australia)
- European Commission - Indonesia Forest Programme
- Early Childhood Intervention and Family Support
- Electronic Cigarette
- Electronic Cigarette Industry Group, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- European Command Inspector General
Samples in periodicals archive:
The massive financial investment has been assembled by Coventry University to back its economic challenge investment fund to help local companies through the downturn.
5m Economic Challenge Investment Fund launched by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (Hefce).
This specific funding, in turn, comes from the Economic Challenge Investment Fund, which was specifically set up to "enable higher education to respond rapidly to the needs of employers and individuals during the economic downturn.