Summary: Spanish low-cost air company "Air Nostrum", Iberia's subsidiary, will launch new air routes linking Malaga and Barcelona to Tangier (North) and to Morocco's economic capital, Casablanca, the company announced on Wednesday.
What does ECAP stand for?
ECAP stands for Economic Capital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECAP
We have 115 other meanings of ECAP in our Acronym Attic
- Early Childhood Association of Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Eastern Colorado Area Office (Loveland, CO)
- Electrical Contractors Association of Ontario
- Employees Compensation Assistance Ordinance (Labour Department; Hong Kong)
- Environmental Criteria and Assessment Office
- Equipo de Consultoria en Agricultura Orgánica (Spanish: Consulting Team in Organic Agriculture)
- Eritrean Canadian Association of Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Early Childhood and Parenting
- EC-ASEAN Intellectual Property Rights Co-operation Programme
- École de Capoeira Angola de Paris (French: School of Capoeira Angola of Paris; Paris, France)
- Écouter, Communiquer et Agir avec Son Potentiel (French: Listen, Communicate and Act with Its Potential)
- Electronic Circuit Analysis Program
- Electronic Customer Access Program
- Emergency Campaign for America's Priorities
- Emplois Exigeant des Conditions d'Aptitude Particulières (French: Jobs Requiring Special Conditions of Ability)
- Employee Capital Accumulation Plan
- Employee Counselling and Assistance Program
- Energy Conservation Action Plan (USAID)
- Environmental Compliance Achievement Program
- Environmental Compliance and Protection (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of its ERM review, it is also taking into account the new internal economic capital models some insurance companies have developed as part of their own efforts to better understand their capital requirements.
Land is synonymous with natural social and economic capital.
2 percent of foreign direct investment in China went into the region last year, 78 blue-chip global companies have arrived in Chengdu, the area's cultural and economic capital for centuries.
The use of economic capital is seeing significant momentum within the financial services sector around the globe.