Camilli Economics (New York), an economic advisory services firm, provided economic overviews and outlooks for each sector and "Trade Show Executive" (Carlsbad, CA) magazine oversaw production of the report.
What does EAS stand for?
EAS stands for Economic Advisory Services (Grant Thornton)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAS
We have 375 other meanings of EAS in our Acronym Attic
- East Asian Studies (academic field)
- East Asian Summit
- East Australian Standard (GMT+1000)
- Eastern Analytical Symposium
- Eastern Apicultural Society of North America, Inc.
- Eastside Audubon Society (Washington)
- École Arnaud de Séguy (French: Arnaud School of Seguy)
- École d'Architecture de Strasbourg (French: Architecture School of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- École Européenne d'Administration (French: European School of Management; Belgium)
- Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit (EU)
- Economic Affairs Secretariat (Antigua and Barbuda)
- Economic Analysis Staff
- ECS Advertising Service
- Education Accountability System (various organizations)
- Education Advisory Service
- Education and Support (various locations)
- Egyptian Accounting Standards
- Electric Aircraft Symposium
- Electronic Address Sequencing (USPS)
- Electronic Article Surveillance