Dr Gene Huang, Chief Economist and Vice President at FedEx Corporation and Chairman of the Economic Advisory Committee of the Council on Competitiveness, said that innovation is a key performance measure for competitiveness.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Economic Advisory Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- East Ayrshire Council (UK)
- Eastern Air Command
- Eastern Area Command
- Eastern Area Coordination Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Eastern Arizona College (Thatcher, AZ)
- Echelons Above Corps (US DoD)
- École Atlantique de Commerce (French: Atlantic School of Commerce)
- École de l'Aviation de Chasse (French: School of the Fighter Force)
- École Supérieure d'Architecture de Casablanca (French: School of Architecture in Casablanca; Morocco)
- Economic Adjustment Committee
- Ecotoxicological Assessment Criteria
- Écoute Accompagnement Conseil (French: Listening Support Council)
- Écurie Automobile du Comminges (French: Automotive Team of Comminges; Comminges, France)
- Editorial Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Editors' Association of Canada
- Edmonton Arts Council (Canada)
- Education & Assistance Corporation
- Education, Arts & Culture (various locations)
- Educational Access Channel (various organizations)
- Election Assistance Commission (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, January 13, 2012 (Balochistan Times): The Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) Thursday sought to form a proactive Economic Advisory Committee (EAC) to resolve economic problems and achieve sustainable and long-term economic growth.
Islamabad, January 11, 2012 (Frontier Star): President Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) Yasir Sakhi Butt said Tuesday that Pakistan's economy is facing serious challenges and to cope the situation government needs to form a proactive Economic Advisory Committee to achieve sustainable economic growth.
Byline: ANI New Delhi, Aug 12 (ANI): The Chairman of the Prime Minister's Economic Advisory Committee, C.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Aeroports de Paris (Paris:ADP) (Pink Sheets:AEOPF) has announced that it has submitted a proposal to the Economic Advisory Committee of the Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Orly airports to increase its airport fees.
Income taxes for islanders with an adjusted gross income of more than US$100,000 must be increased by 5%percent, he said; Fortuno and his economic advisory committee rejected any proposals to reduce the size of Puerto Rico's sprawling government of full-time workers, which employs 200,000 people out of a population of 3.