To ensure that DOD-impacted communities receive assistance, the 22-agency Economic Adjustment Committee (EAC) was created by executive order over 30 years ago and amended as recently as 2005.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Economic Adjustment Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- East Australian Current
- East Ayrshire Council (UK)
- Eastern Air Command
- Eastern Area Command
- Eastern Area Coordination Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Eastern Arizona College (Thatcher, AZ)
- Echelons Above Corps (US DoD)
- École Atlantique de Commerce (French: Atlantic School of Commerce)
- École de l'Aviation de Chasse (French: School of the Fighter Force)
- École Supérieure d'Architecture de Casablanca (French: School of Architecture in Casablanca; Morocco)
- Economic Advisory Committee
- Ecotoxicological Assessment Criteria
- Écoute Accompagnement Conseil (French: Listening Support Council)
- Écurie Automobile du Comminges (French: Automotive Team of Comminges; Comminges, France)
- Editorial Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Editors' Association of Canada
- Edmonton Arts Council (Canada)
- Education & Assistance Corporation
- Education, Arts & Culture (various locations)
- Educational Access Channel (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Secretary of Defense should take an active personal role in guiding the DoD base reuse process, in cooperation with the inter-agency Economic Adjustment Committee, so that reuse and local economic recovery can occur effectively.