What does ECHO stand for?
ECHO stands for Economic, Clinical and Humanistic Outcomes (measurment of disease and therapeuthic outcomes)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECHO
We have 118 other meanings of ECHO in our Acronym Attic
- European Cultural Heritage Network
- Call sign for electronic warfare test range at China Lake
- Each Community Helps Others (EPA program)
- Early Childhood Higher-Education Options
- Earth Change Hazard Observatory (radar satellite proposed to NASA and CNES)
- Earth Observing System Clearinghouse
- Eastern Co-operative Health Organization
- Ecological, Cultural, Heritage and Outdoors
- Ecology, Culture, History, Opportunity
- Ecumenical Community Helping Others, Inc.
- Educated Choices Heighten Opportunities (Yarmouth, ME)
- Educational Concerns for Hunger Organization (Florida)
- Egyptian Cultural Heritage Organization
- Elder Cottage Housing Opportunity
- Elderly Citizens Holiday Organisation (Australia)
- Electronic Clearing House, Inc
- Electronic Communications with Home Office (State Farm Insurance)
- Emerald Centre for Hope and Outreach
- Emergency Care Help Organization