What does EEIU stand for?
EEIU stands for Eco-Ethics International Union (Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Energy Efficiency Interest Rate Reduction (Alaska)
- Ectomesenchymal-Endodermal Interaction System
- Elementary Education Interest Section (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Elevating Equipment Inspection Service (Roanoke, VA)
- End-To-End Information System (US NASA)
- Energy and Environment Information System (UN Industrial Development Organization)
- European Environmental Information System (EU)
- Edcouch Elsa Independent School District (Texas)
- Electrical Electronic Industry Training Ltd. (Australia)
- Entreprise Électricité Industrielle Tertiaire (French: Tertiary Industrial Electricity Company)
- Entropia Engine Image Viewer (software)
- Eastern Economic Journal
- École d'Escrime Japonaise (French: Japanese Fencing School)
- École de l'Enfant Jésus (French: School of the Child Jesus; Belgiqum)
- Effective Enterprise Java (book)
- Entertainment Employment Journal
- Environnement Économique et Juridique (French: Legal and Economic Environment)
- European Extra-Judicial Network (EU network to handle consumer complaints)
- Electroplating Engineers of Japan Ltd.
- Eastern European Jewish History (Yahoo! group/mailing list)