com Machine-to-machine (M2M) communication specialist Synapse Wireless Inc announced on Friday the initial release of SNAP Application code to the open source community under the Eclipse Public License (EPL) and the creation of OpenSNAP.
What does EPL stand for?
EPL stands for Eclipse Public License
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EPL
We have 365 other meanings of EPL in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Public Key Infrastructure (Comodo Group)
- Electrochemical Polarization Kinetic Reactivation
- Elloke Peim Kin Yokwe (Marshall Islands)
- Eaga Partnership Limited
- Early Pregnancy Loss (miscarriage)
- Early Programming Language
- Eastern Plaguelands (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Easy Payday Loan
- Eat, Pray, Love (book and film)
- Echo Path Loss
- Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain (Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium)
- Eden Project Ltd. (Eden Trust; UK)
- Edison Price Lighting (Long Island City, New York)
- Edwardsville Public Library (Edwardsville, IL)
- Effective Privilege Level
- Effective Propagation Loss
- Eisenhower Public Library (Illinois)
- Ejército Popular de Liberación (Colombia)
- El Pollo Loco (restaurant chain)
- El Portal (Amtrak station code; El Porta, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>The code that Symbian creates will be released under the Eclipse Public License, Berkin said.
The company also said that it is making available a Java to C# source code converter to the open source community under the Eclipse Public License, and that it has become a leading contributor in the Albireo project for developing Rich Client Platform (RCP) applications.
eIN<p>The code that Symbian creates will be released under the Eclipse Public License, Berkin said.