Supporters of banning corporal punishment, including Anastopoulos and entrepreneur Marc Ecko of the apparel company Ecko Unlimited, also testified before the House Public Education Committee.
What does EU stand for?
EU stands for Ecko Unlimited
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EU
We have 16 other meanings of EU in our Acronym Attic
- East Tennessee Youth Wind Ensemble
- Edelstahl Technik Zechner (German: Zechner Stainless Steel Technology; Austria)
- Electron Transparent Zone
- Elektrotechnische Zeitschrift
- Extensional Transform Zone (geology)
- Metz/Nancy, France - Frescaty (Airport Code)
- East Tennessee Zinc Company, LLC
- Eastern University (St Davids, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of those making big waves on Seventh Avenue as well as on 125th Street in Harlem are FUBU, Sean John, Phat Farm, Maurice Malone, Mecca USA, Ecko Unlimited, Wu Wear, Triple 5 Soul, Enyce and Karl Kani.
Granted, three transactions make up the majority of that figure with Ann Taylor snagging 297,000-sf in the newly opened top-of-the-line Times Square Tower (moving closer to the garment district from its current 57th Street home), Ecko Unlimited taking 271,000-sf in Chelsea (combining several locations across the metro area) and Tommy Hilfiger signing for 205,000-sf at 601 West 26th Street (from other garment district locations).