Patients mixed 25 drops of Echinaforce or a placebo with water and held it in their mouths for 10 seconds before swallowing it, three times per day over a four-month period.
What does EF stand for?
EF stands for Echinaforce
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EF
We have 35 other meanings of EF in our Acronym Attic
- Electron Excited X-Ray Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- East End Youth Basketball (Richmond, VA)
- Economic Empowerment Zone
- Eiropas Ekonomikas Zonas (Latvian: European Economic Area)
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone (Missouri)
- Europska Ekonomska Zajednica (Croatian: European Economic Community)
- Exclusive Economic Zone (aka Economic Exclusion Zone)
- Extended Economic Zone (various nations)
- Eagle Forum
- Early Finish
- Ecological Footprint
- Edema Factor (microbiology; bacillary subunit of anthrax)
- Education First (internation English school)
- Education Foundation (various organizations)
- Educational Forum
- Ejection Fraction
- Ejection Fraction (cardiology)
- Elbow Flexor
- Electric Field
- Electro-Flechette (gaming, Missionforce: Cyberstorm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We must stock up on Vitamin E, Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin C, calcium supplements, glucosamine (no, I haven't a clue), gingko bilboa (ditto) and our 20-drops-a-day of Echinaforce (double ditto).
 But in a Swedish study of 246 volunteers, those who started taking either of two different dosages of the EchinaForce brand three times a day at the first sniffle had significantly milder cold symptoms than those who took a third echinacea preparation or a placebo.
Take Echinaforce, 20 drops twice daily before meals and Ivy-Thyme Complex, 20 drops twice daily after meals.
Vogel Echinaforce from Bioforce is made from fresh, organic echinacea purpurea, and, as such, is one of the most effective supplements available.