What does EMSY stand for?
EMSY stands for Eccentricity Measuring System (trademark of Instron)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Equipment Management System Training Requirements Program
- Environmental Meteorological Support Unit
- Epidemiology and Medical Statistics Unit
- East Midlands Sub Aqua Club (UK; scuba diving club)
- Electromagnetic Submarine
- Electromagnetic Surveillance
- Early Music Society of Victoria Inc.
- Emergency Medical Service Vehicle
- East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District (Portland, OR)
- Environmental Management Systems Working Group (Standing Committee on Agriculture and Resource Management; Australia)
- Each More Than
- Early Modern Thought (network; European Science Foundation)
- Ease of Movement (clothing)
- Eastern Mediterranean Time (GMT+0200)
- Eesti Mobiiltelefon (Estonian Mobile operator)
- Effective Medium Theory
- Effective Methods Team
- Effective-Mass Theory
- Effects Management Tool (US Army/Marine Corps AFATDS client)
- Efficient Market Theory