Blake Woodside, medical director of Canada's largest eating disorders program at Toronto General Hospital and a professor of psychiatry at the University of Toronto.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Eating Disorders Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 229 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Duty Officer School
- Environmental Discs of Tron (video game)
- Episcopal Diocese of Texas
- Essential Dimensions of Teaching
- Evangelical Dictionary of Theology (religious reference book)
- Emergency Department Observation Unit (medical treatment and assessment unit)
- Episcopal Diocese of Washington (Washington, DC)
- Eating Disorders of York Region (support group; Thornhill, Ontario, Canada)
- Early Departure Procedure (maritime)
- Eastern Daily Press (UK)
- Eau de Parfum
- Ecclesiastical Deed Poll
- Échantillon Démographique Permanent (French: Permanent Demographic Sample)
- Eco-Domestic Product
- École Départementale de Puériculture (French: Departmental Nursery School)
- Economic Development and Planning (various organizations)
- Economic Development Partnership
- Economic Development Policy
- Economic Development Professional (Northeast Economic Developers Association)
- Economics Discussion Paper Series (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vicki Berkus, medical director of the eating disorders program at Sierra Tucson Treatment Center in Arizona.
of Colorado Health Sciences Center) and Andersen (psychiatry, Eating Disorders Program, U.
Maria Rago, who runs an eating disorders program at Linden Oaks Hospital in Illinois, says, "They might see themselves much differently than they actually look.
Sokol, who is also director of the eating disorders program at Children's Hospital in Omaha.