Contact the National Eating Disorders Association (nationaleatingdisorders.
What does EDA stand for?
EDA stands for Eating Disorders Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDA
We have 236 other meanings of EDA in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Dose at 35%
- Estimation of Defects Based on Defect Decay Model
- Ek-Duniya for Grassroots (OneWorld South Asia initiative)
- Error Detection by Data Diversity and Duplicated Instructions
- Median Effective Dose (produces desired effect in 50% percent of population)
- Early Departure Authorized
- Early Development Activity Center (Sony Education Foundation; Japan)
- Early Development Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Easy Data Access (computing)
- Eating Disorders Anonymous
- École de Danse Aubagnaise (French dance school)
- École des Avocats (French: Law School)
- Économat des Armées (French: Commissary of the Army)
- Economic Decision Analysis
- Economic Development Administration
- Economic Development America
- Economic Development Authority
- Economically Disadvantaged Area
- Economie Dinamiche Asiatiche (Italian: Dynamic Asian Economies)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia, Anhidrotic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) has launched Proud2BMe, an interactive online community for teens and young adults that is designed to promote healthy attitudes about food, weight and body image.
But in the meantime contact the Eating Disorders Association for advice at www.
The good news is that the Eating Disorders Association have recently launched a new website www.
Susan Ringwood, chief executive of Eating Disorders Association, recently renamed beat, said understanding the link between genetics and eating disorders was vital for developing new treatments.
The Eating Disorders Association estimate 90,000 people in Britain are getting treatment for eating disorders and 1.
One gear later, healthy Scarlett was back on set for season six, but was also taking on a more serious role: Scarlett started Arch-Angels, a charity organization to benefit the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) and provide treatment for those who can't afford It.