Strong demand for Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love, which was turned into a movie starring Julia Roberts, and for the Harry Potter books following the film release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows helped Bloomsbury's sales in the final quarter of the year.
What does EPL stand for?
EPL stands for Eat, Pray, Love (book and film)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EPL
We have 365 other meanings of EPL in our Acronym Attic
- Ereignisgesteuerte Prozesskette
- European Parkour
- Enterprise Public Key Infrastructure (Comodo Group)
- Electrochemical Polarization Kinetic Reactivation
- Elloke Peim Kin Yokwe (Marshall Islands)
- Eaga Partnership Limited
- Early Pregnancy Loss (miscarriage)
- Early Programming Language
- Eastern Plaguelands (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Easy Payday Loan
- Echo Path Loss
- Eclipse Public License
- Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain (Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium)
- Eden Project Ltd. (Eden Trust; UK)
- Edison Price Lighting (Long Island City, New York)
- Edwardsville Public Library (Edwardsville, IL)
- Effective Privilege Level
- Effective Propagation Loss
- Eisenhower Public Library (Illinois)
- Ejército Popular de Liberación (Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: DEAN PIPER JULIA Roberts whizzed into town this week for the Eat, Pray, Love premiere and I caught up with the Oscar-winning actress.
CAPTION(S): HUNGRY: Julia Roberts as Elizabeth Gilbert Eat, Pray, Love
EAT, PRAY, LOVE (PG, 140 mins) 6/10 BASED on the book by Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love welcomes back Oscar winner Julia Roberts to the big screen as leading lady, playing forty-something Liz who walks out on her first husband, Stephen (Billy Crudup), because youthful exuberance has blinded them to their incompatibility.
Roberts is believed to have made the religious conversion while shooting her new film, Eat, Pray, Love, in which she plays a woman hoping to find herself through Hindu spirituality.