New Delhi is also going to start exploratory talks with the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA (ECOWAS and offered a raft of measures, including $5 billion in credit lines, to boost India's presence on the continent.
What does ESA stand for?
ESA stands for Eastern and Southern Africa
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESA
We have 651 other meanings of ESA in our Acronym Attic
- Every Soldier a Sensor Simulation (US Army)
- Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind (game)
- Elder Scrolls 4 (Oblivion game)
- Employment Seeker Form 40 (UK)
- Earth Station 5 (file-sharing network based in the Jenin refugee camp in the Palestinian Territories)
- All-electronic Safing and Arming (device)
- Early School Assessment
- Early Stone Age (prehistoric era)
- Earth Security Agency
- Earth Sensor Assembly
- Eastern Sunbathing Association (AANR region)
- Eastern Surfing Association
- École Spéciale d'Architecture (French: Special School of Architecture)
- École Supérieure d'Agriculture (French agriculture school)
- École Supérieure des Affaires (French; Lebanese school of management)
- École Supérieure des Arts (French: University of the Arts; Beglium)
- Ecological Society of America
- Ecologically Sensitive Area
- Ecologically Significant Area (various locations)
- Economic and Social Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the 19 members of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA, who is the chair of COMESA and whose country is battling a fiscal crisis, said time had come for the existing blocs to work together.
The tripartite arrangement will establish a fund that is able to accept funding from development partners and which can be used to finance identified projects and programmes needed to make the transport corridors in eastern and southern Africa more efficient," says Juma Mwapachu, secretary general of the East African Community.
A recent measles outbreak in eastern and southern Africa has killed more than 700 people, threatening to reverse gains made over several years to stem the disease, the United Nations said on Friday.
This suggests that hominids in eastern and southern Africa evolved separately after splitting off from a common ancestor, with perhaps the southern branch spawning the Homo line, the South African scientist proposes.
The Bank has been an important partner of IDRC's Acacia Program since 1998," said Connie Freeman, Director of IDRC's office for Eastern and Southern Africa based in Nairobi.
A rise in drug abuse, especially heroin, in eastern and southern Africa is threatening advances made there in bringing HIV and AIDS infections under control, experts said at a conference in Sweden Monday.
4 million years by its discovers, turned up in fossil-poor sediments near Lake Malawi, roughly half-way between sites in eastern and southern Africa that have yielded the bulk of ancestral human remains.