travelled to the Channeled Scablands of eastern Washington state.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Eastern Washington State
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental and Water Resources Systems Analysis Symposium
- Electronic Warfare Request/Tasking Message
- Euromicro Workshop on Real-Time Systems (computing research conference)
- E Web Solutions (various locations)
- Early Warning Signal
- Early Warning System
- Early Wet Season
- Earth Wheel Sky (band)
- East Wiltshire School (Cornwall, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- East Woods School (Long Island, NY)
- Economically Weaker Section
- Education Welfare Service (UK)
- Egypt Web Solutions
- Electrical Wafer Sorting (operation of electrically testing dice on a silicon wafer)
- Electronic Warfare Simulator
- Electronic Warfare Squadron
- Electronic Warfare Suite
- Electronic Warfare Supervisor/System
- Electronic Warfare Support
- Electronic Weather Station (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Channeled Scabland This landscape (shown) in eastern Washington state is thought to have formed around 15,000 years ago when a glacial lake burst its bounds.
Camp, who had long been an administrator in the arts world, relocated to eastern Washington state from Philadelphia not long after stepping down from her position with the Barnes, but she has not veered far from art.
In eastern Washington state, meanwhile, crews gained the upper hand on a wildfire that had prompted the evacuation of a small town.
Residents of northern Idaho and eastern Washington state spied an unusual light show last summer.
An eastern Washington State research team surveyed OP metabolites in the urine of 210 farmworkers and their children and in dust from their homes and vehicles (Coronado et al.
Beginning when the main character, Dorothy, is nine and continuing until she is almost 15, traveling from West Virginia to rural eastern Washington State, the story traces the changes in a bright little girl who becomes a smart, edgy teenager.