Eastern Standard Time on Friday, February 23, 2007.
What does EST stand for?
EST stands for Eastern Standard Time (GMT-0500)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of EST
We have 267 other meanings of EST in our Acronym Attic
- End-Systolic Stress-Volume Relation
- End-Systolic Stress-Volume Relationship
- E-Services and the Semantic Web
- Earth System Science Workbench (data management infrastructure)
- Shirley M. Ehrenkranz School of Social Work (New York University; New York, NY)
- Electronic Solid State Wide Angle Camera System
- European Society for the Study of Western Esotericism (Netherlands)
- Electronic Switching System Exchange
- Environmental Studies Summer Youth Institute
- Earliest Start Time
- École Secondaire et Technique (French: Secondary and Technical School)
- École Supérieure des Transports (French: Higher School of Transport)
- Ecologically Sustainable Tourism
- Economic Secretary to the Treasury (UK)
- Edge Seal Technologies (est. 1987; Ohio)
- Education Support Team (various locations)
- Educational School Tours, Inc.
- Edwards Systems Technologies (GE Security)
- Electrical Safety Test (band)
- Electrical Safety Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eastern Standard Time to discuss its 4th quarter 2006 earnings, which are scheduled for release between 7 a.
Eastern Standard Time today to vote on the merger agreement with affiliates of Harbinger Capital Partners Master Fund I, Ltd.
Eastern Standard Time (sted The Company will present on Monday, November 14, 2006, beginning at 12:00 p.
Eastern Standard Time to discuss its 3rd quarter 2006 earnings, which are scheduled for release between 7 a.
Additional live broadcasts are scheduled for Wednesday, February 8th at 10:30am Eastern Standard Time, and Thursday February 9th at 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time date at 10:00am Eastern Standard Time.
Eastern Standard Time to discuss its 4th quarter and full year 2005 earnings, which are scheduled for release between 7 a.
Eastern Standard Time to present the results and updated outlook as well as provide an opportunity to answer investors' questions in a public format.