Author: Nathan Morley A TEAM of international bird conservationists claim to have been the victims of a series of "gangster-like attacks by poachers" in the eastern Sovereign Base Areas earlier this week.
What does ESBA stand for?
ESBA stands for Eastern Sovereign Base Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESBA
We have 3 other meanings of ESBA in our Acronym Attic
- External Security Bulletin (Australian Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Extra Special Bitter
- Extra Strong Bitter (beer)
- The Empire Strikes Back
- East of Scotland Beekeepers Association (UK)
- East Side Baseball Association (Marietta, GA)
- East Spokane Business Association (Washington)
- East Sprague Business Association
- Easter Seals Bay Area
- Eastern Shore Builders Association (Maryland)
- Eastern States Bankcard Association
- Eastern Suffolk Bass Anglers
- Eastlake Sammamish Baseball Association
- École Supérieure des Beaux-Arts (French: School of Fine Arts)
- Edinburgh Society of Botanical Artists (UK)
- Educational Standards Based Assessment
- Employee Benefits Security Administration (formerly Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration)
- Endangered Species Biological Assessment
- English Schools Badminton Association (UK)
- Entrepreneur and Small Business Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Junior defence minister Lord Bach said last night in a written reply: 'The allegations of electoral interference by the commander of the Eastern Sovereign Base Area are completely unfounded.
The UK retained sovereignty over the bases when it granted the island independence in 1960, the larger of these is Dhekelia, which is also referred to as the Eastern Sovereign Base Area.