Reese, "Categories of Flow Experiences Among College Students," paper presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the Eastern Psychological Association, Washington, D.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for Eastern Psychological Association (Piscataway, NJ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Early-Expressed Protein 1 (cellular protein)
- Star Wars Episode 1 Phantom Menace
- Ectopic Pregnancy 2
- Extracellular Protein 2
- Embedded Peer-to-Peer System (computer communication protocol)
- Environmental Pollution Prevention Project (USAID)
- Extensible PERL Pre-Processor
- Ubiquitin-Extension Protein 52
- East Palo Alto (California)
- Eastern Planning Area
- Ecole des Pupilles de l'Air (French flight school)
- École du Patrimoine Africain (French: School of African Heritage)
- École Polytechnique d'Assurances (French: Polytechnic School of Insurance)
- Economic Partnership Agreement
- Economic Planning Agency (Japan)
- Economic Price Adjustment
- Economics and Public Affairs
- Edmonton Police Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Education Program Assistant
- Educational Paperback Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presented at Eastern Psychological Association, March 14, 2003.