He served as project manager for the Linus Pauling Science Center at Oregon State University, Roosevelt Operations Center for the Eugene Water & Electric Board, and Inlow Hall renovation at Eastern Oregon University.
What does EOU stand for?
EOU stands for Eastern Oregon University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOU
We have 21 other meanings of EOU in our Acronym Attic
- End of the World
- Executives On The Web
- Eye of the World (Wheel of Time book 1 by Robert Jordan)
- End of the World As We Know It
- Employee of the Year
- Engine of the Year (award)
- Entrepreneur of the Year (award)
- Executive of the Year
- Emblem of the Zodiac (web forum)
- Ease of Use
- Economics of One Unit
- Electro-Optical Unit
- End of User (mythical ASCII char)
- Enemy Objective Unit (American Embassy Economic Warfare Division)
- Essential Oil University (formerly Applied Essential Oil Research)
- Etrian Odyssey Untold (gaming)
- Evaluation and Oversight Unit (United Nations)
- Evidence of Use (patent infringement)
- Evil Overlords United (Internet comic)
- Excess, Obsolete, Unserviceable (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A "Politics & Beer" class led by Jeff Dense, professor of political science at Eastern Oregon University, recently completed a study that estimated the economic impact of the 2012 Oregon Brewers Festival on the Portland, OR-area economy.
Leo Plass of Redmond received his diploma a few days ago from Eastern Oregon University in La Grande, a KTVZ-TV report said.
Wilhelms was gathering information for a paper he was writing for an Eastern Oregon University class about the 2008 session.
The Oregon University System includes Eastern Oregon University, La Grande; Oregon Institute of Technology, Klamath Falls; Oregon State University, Corvallis; Portland State University; Southern Oregon University, Ashland; University of Oregon, Eugene; and Western Oregon University, Monmouth.