The fighting started at dinnertime Monday in the dining room at the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution, the state Corrections Department said.
What does EOCI stand for?
EOCI stands for Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOCI
We have 2 other meanings of EOCI in our Acronym Attic
- East Oakland Community Development Corporation (California)
- Église Orthodoxe Copte Francaise (French: French Coptic Orthodox Church)
- Extreme Overclocking Forums
- Employer of Choice for Women
- Emergency Operations Control Group (Canada)
- East Oakland Community High (California school)
- Eyes on Capitol Hill (advocacy)
- East Orange Campus High School (East Orange, NJ)
- EdVisions Off Campus High School (Minnesota)
- Earth Observation Consultants International
- Electric Overhead Crane Institute
- Eastern Oregon Center for Independent Living
- Electro-Optical Countermeasures
- Environment-Oriented Cost Management
- Evangelical Outreach and Congregational Mission (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America)
- Master Chief Engineering Aide (Naval Rating)
- Master Chief Equipment Operator (Naval Rating)
- Electro-Optical Counter-Measures Defensive Aids Suite (automated jamming system)
- Elsevier Office of Continuing Medical Education
- Everyone's Content Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greg Atkin, inmate work programs administrator, Central Office, DOC; Brian Belleque, superintendent, Oregon State Penitentiary, DOC; Laura Billing, data warehouse administrator, Central Office, DOC; Douglas Farris, institution chaplain, Oregon State Correctional Institution, DOC; Hubert "Joe" Giblin, health service manager, Oregon State Correctional Institution, DOC; David Heehn, acting operations captain, Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution, DOC; Donald Pack, ISSD developer, Central Distribution Center, DOC; Cecil Reaves, correctional officer, Oregon State Penitentiary, DOC; Kelly Shannon, eyeglass program coordinator, Coffee Creek Correctional Facility/Portland Community College
The Array Corporation contracts inmates at the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution to make a line of jeans and work clothing known as Prison Blues.
Herron had worked at the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution since 2007 and previously worked for the Arizona Department of Corrections following service in the Navy.
Officials last week transported Ferrari back to Lane County from the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution in Pendleton, where he had been serving a prison sentence for illegal weapons possession.
I was shipped off to Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution.
He will become an assistant superintendent at Pendleton's Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution, a move de Haan said will be good for Beers.
The denim comes from the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution where prisoners make Prison Blues jeans and other clothing.