Guy Lauzon, Member of Parliament (Stormont Dundas South Glengarry), today announced Government of Canada support to the Eastern Ontario Training Board for a project that will promote leadership among young women in Cornwall, Ontario.
What does K stand for?
K stands for Eastern Ontario (postal code designation, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of K
- Boltzman Constant
- Capital (economics)
- Carrying Capacity (population studies)
- Cathode (electronics)
- Coefficient of Thermal Conductivity
- Cologne (auto license plate)
- Confidential Cryptographic (TMINS)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Texas (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
- K Language (Unix-Based programming language)
- K-Mart (store)
- Kalium (Potassium)
- Kappa (receptor)
- Kell Blood Group
- Kellogg's Corp (stock symbol)
- Kelvin (thermodynamic temperature scale)
- Keratometric Reading (contact lens fitting term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ottawa, May 31 (ANI): An Ottawa archeologist has discovered a rare site of human activity in Eastern Ontario from between 3,500 and 9,000 years ago.
Early on this past spring, it was reported that Eastern Ontario soybean growers were being offered IP contracts with premiums of $2.
he also served as parish priest in rural eastern Ontario and as a chaplain at St.
To provide training to a multidisciplinary group of participants on alternative response approaches to elder abuse and to encourage a more integrated approach to service throughout the five Eastern Ontario counties.
Eastern Ontario will be holding its eighth annual Opening Doors conference April 6 to 8.
Unpublished findings from this study indicate that famciclovir may also work against herpes simplex 1, the virus that causes cold sores, says study coauthor Francisco Diaz-Mitoma, a clinical virologist at the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario in Ottawa.