Ottawa, May 31 (ANI): An Ottawa archeologist has discovered a rare site of human activity in Eastern Ontario from between 3,500 and 9,000 years ago.
What does K stand for?
K stands for Eastern Ontario (postal code designation, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of K
- Boltzman Constant
- Capital (economics)
- Carrying Capacity (population studies)
- Cathode (electronics)
- Coefficient of Thermal Conductivity
- Cologne (auto license plate)
- Confidential Cryptographic (TMINS)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Texas (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
- K Language (Unix-Based programming language)
- K-Mart (store)
- Kalium (Potassium)
- Kappa (receptor)
- Kell Blood Group
- Kellogg's Corp (stock symbol)
- Kelvin (thermodynamic temperature scale)
- Keratometric Reading (contact lens fitting term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early on this past spring, it was reported that Eastern Ontario soybean growers were being offered IP contracts with premiums of $2.
he also served as parish priest in rural eastern Ontario and as a chaplain at St.
To provide training to a multidisciplinary group of participants on alternative response approaches to elder abuse and to encourage a more integrated approach to service throughout the five Eastern Ontario counties.
Eastern Ontario will be holding its eighth annual Opening Doors conference April 6 to 8.
Unpublished findings from this study indicate that famciclovir may also work against herpes simplex 1, the virus that causes cold sores, says study coauthor Francisco Diaz-Mitoma, a clinical virologist at the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario in Ottawa.