27-29 The Eastern Nursing Research Society 20th Annual Scientific Sessions, "Reflecting Our Past and Imaging Our Future: The Globalization of Nursing Research" in Philadelphia, PA; www.
What does ENRS stand for?
ENRS stands for Eastern Nursing Research Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENRS
We have 1 other meaning of ENRS in our Acronym Attic
- Environment and Natural Resources Office (Philippines)
- Electronic Network Registration and On-Line Learning
- Early Numeracy Research Project (est. 1999; Department of Education and Early Childhood Development; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Electricity Network Rehabilitation Program (Iraq; UN Development Program)
- Endpoint Name Resolution Protocol
- Environment and Natural Resources Program (John F. Kennedy School of Government; Harvard University)
- Erie Niagara Regional Partnership (now Niagara Erie Regional Coalition)
- Everglades Nutrient Removal Project (est. 1994)
- English Nature Research Reports (UK)
- Eastern Neuroradiological Society
- Electronic National Rail Timetable (Network Rail; London, England, UK)
- En Route
- European Network of Research Tissue Banks
- Employment Network of Raritan Valley (New Jersey)
- Ecole National Supérieure (French: Top National School)
- Ecole Nationale Syndicale (French: National School Association)
- École Normale Supérieure (French school)
- Economics of National Security (various organizations)
- Edward Nathan Sonnenbergs (law firm; South Africa)
- Electronic Negotiation System (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eastern Nursing Research Society Annual Scientific Sessions March 27-29, 2008 Philadelphia, PA www.