Lewis noted that construction of the $5 million transmission pipeline is part of a massive project by the Eastern North Carolina Natural Gas Company to build a 750-mile natural gas pipeline system made up of 525 miles of transmission line and 225 miles of distribution piping to serve 14 counties in eastern North Carolina that have lacked natural gas service.
What does ENCNG stand for?
ENCNG stands for Eastern North Carolina Natural Gas
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Every Nation Church Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN)
- Egyptian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (Ministry of Public Works and Water Resources; Cairo, Egypt)
- European Network for Communication and Information Perspectives
- Eastern North Carolina Iris Society (Raleigh, NC)
- European Network of Councils for the Judiciary (The Hague, The Netherlands)
- Every Nation Campus Ministries
- Master Chief Engineman (Naval Rating)
- Eastern North Carolina Medical Group (Rocky Mount, NC)
- Enterprise Companies
- Enemy Course of Action
- Energy Company of America (Houston, TX)
- European Non Commissioned Officer Academy
- European NGO Council on Drugs
- Encyclopedia of DNA Elements
- Engineer Command (US DoD)
- Enterprise Networking and Computing Conference
- Enhanced Consequence Management Planning and Support System (DARPA)
- Energy Conservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eastern North Carolina Natural Gas (ENCNG) and McKim & Creed are incorporating SUE daily on a $200 million natural gas line project in North Carolina.