Dages, RN, BSN, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Albuquerque--Presented by Eastern New Mexico Medical Center Nightingale Award--Frank Wehrkamp, RN, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Albuquerque--Presented by CHRISTUS St.
What does ENMMC stand for?
ENMMC stands for Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (University of New Mexico; Roswell, NM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Expanded National Military Command Center
- Engine Not Mission Capable for Maintenance
- Engine Not Mission Capable for Supply
- École Nationale de Musique et de Danse (French: National School of Music and Dance)
- École Nationale de Musique de Danse et d'Art Dramatique (French: National School of Dance Music and Drama)
- École Nationale de Musique, de Danse et de Théatre (French: National School of Music, Dance and Theatre)
- Enrolled Nurse Mental Health (UK)
- Écoles Nationales de la Marine Marchande (French: National Merchant Marine School)
- Eastern Nebraska Modified Midget Association (Lincoln, NE)
- El Nino Monitoring Center
- Environmental Noise Management Plan (various locations)
- European Network Male Prostitution
- Electronic News Media and Publishing Consortium (Hong Kong)
- European Network of Mining Regions
- East Northport Middle School (East Northport, NY)
- Energy Management System (utility computer-aided tools; also seen as EMS)
- Enterprise Network Management System
- Ear, Nose, Mouth, and Throat (medical)
- Electrical Nonmetallic Tubing (also seen as ENT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As stated in January, the five hospitals chosen to participate in the grant application were: Plains Regional Medical Center in Clovis, Eastern New Mexico Medical Center in Roswell, Lea Regional Medical Center in Hobbs, Carlsbad Medical Center in Carlsbad, and Lovelace Westside Hospital in Albuquerque.