A SOARING COMEBACK AMERICAN FORESTS has planted 19,950 pines and oaks to reduce runoff, expand habitat and benefit balds at Eastern Neck National Wildlife Refuge along the Chesapeake Bay on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
What does ENNWR stand for?
ENNWR stands for Eastern Neck National Wildlife Refuge (Maryland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Egyptian NGOs Network Against AIDS
- Établissement National de la Navigation Aérienne (French: National Air Investigation Establishment; Algeria)
- European Network of NGOs (Non-Governmental Organization) in Afghanistan
- Einstein Neonatal Neurobehavioral Assessment Scale
- European Network of National Heritage Organisations
- External Node-to-Node Interface (optical networks)
- European Network of Nursing Organisations
- Early Neonatal Neurobehavioral Scale (newborn responses test)
- Early Neonatal Neurobehavioral Score (maternal medications effects)
- European Neural Network Society
- Enterprise Network of New York (Bronx, NY)
- Eagles Nest Outfitters (Asheville, NC)
- Editor of New Objects (France)
- Education Network of Ontario (Canada)
- Engineering Night Out
- English National Opera
- Environment Online (online network)
- Essentially Non-Oscillatory
- European Northern Observatory (Canary Islands, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EASTERN NECK NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE Eastern Neck National Wildlife Refuge is a mecca for those who love the Chesapeake Bay and the many sights and sounds associated with it.