Government is suing Dipcon for breach of contract over its handling of road works and quarrying along the Eastern Main Road.
What does EMR stand for?
EMR stands for Eastern Main Road (Trinidad and Tobago)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EMR
We have 149 other meanings of EMR in our Acronym Attic
- Electromagnetic Quiet
- Équipe Mobile Qualité (French: Quality Mobile Team)
- Evangelical Missions Quarterly
- Extended Matching Question
- Extending Matching Questions
- Every Morning Quarterback (football blog)
- [not an acronym] (formerly East Midlands Quality Centre Ltd.; UK)
- European Molecular Genetics Quality Network
- Electro-Magneto Quasi-Static (computer engineering)
- Eureka Montana Quilt Show
- École Maîtrisienne Régionale de Bourgogne (French choir school)
- Edison Media Research
- Éditions Marc Reift (French: Marc Reift Editions; Switzerland)
- Éditions Musicales Russes (French: Russian Music Publishing)
- Educable Mentally Retarded
- Educational Media Resources (various organizations)
- Eeyou Marine Region (Canada)
- Effort Multiplier Rating
- Electromagnetic Radiation
- Electromagnetic Reconnaissance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank ref: Bank of Nova Scotia, Eastern Main Road, San Juan.
Details: Shazim Mohammed, Manager, Monarch Drugs, 43 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad & Tobago.