Throughout the region national and sub-regional networks have been growing in number and strength as have a number of drug user organisations such as the International Network of People who Use Drugs (INPUD) and organisations of PLHIV and their advocates such as the International Treatment Preparedness Coalition (ITPC/EECA) and the Eastern European Union of PLHIV Organizations (ECUO).
What does EEU stand for?
EEU stands for Eastern European Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEU
We have 11 other meanings of EEU in our Acronym Attic
- EOS Electronic Transfer System
- European Electronic Toll Service (EU)
- European Emissions Trading System (environmental program)
- European Energy Trading Summit (conference)
- East of England Trading Standards Authorities (UK)
- Electronic Engineering Times - Taiwan
- Enhancing Education Through Technology
- Environmental Education and Training Unit
- Église Évangélique Trompette de la Vérité (French: Trumpet of Truth Evangelical Church)
- East Earth Trade Winds (Chinese herb supplier)
- Eglise Evangélique d'Uccle (French: Evangelical Church in Uccle; Uccle, Belgium)
- Electrical Engineering Unlimited (South Africa)
- Electrical Equipment Upgrading (Georgia)
- Electronic Equipment Unit (FBX-T radar)
- Empower European Universities (Netherlands)
- Energy Efficiency Utility
- Engineering Evaluation Unit
- Environmental Evaluation Unit (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Environmental Exposure Unit
- Esperanza Entertainment Unit (Esperanza High School; Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A better solution than joining the Western-shaped EU would have been the establishment of a Central and Eastern European Union, like the Visegrad group," says Donsz.